10th Annual Rosarito Beach Harley Run
For the benefit of Charities takes place July 11th - 13th in 2014. Involving both Papas and Beer and Rosarito Beach Hotel. You MUST mention the “Rosarito Beach Harley Run” for a discounted rate at the Hotel. The official site for this event is rollingdeep4charities.com
- Escorted Ride By Federal Police In Mexico,
- Wristband Entry To Private Party At Papas And Beer
- Lunch Plate
- Live Music
- Drinks Specials
- All Night Wet T-Shirt Contest
- Live Mc For Entertainment And Games Raffles For Tequila Bottles, Dinners,
- Clothing And Gift Baskets Vendors
- Secured Parking Right In Front, For Bikes With Wristbands
The registeration booth at Sweetwater Harley Davidson 3201 Hoover Ave., National City, CA 91950 will be open at 9:00am to 12:00pm Friday, July 11, 2014. Several additional Harley Davidson locations in countries throughout Southern California are involved in the 2014 event.
- LAIDLAWS Harley Davidson Welcome & Run Registration, 1919 Puente Ave., Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (626) 851-8652
- Quaid Temecula Harley, 28964 Old Town Front St., Temecula, CA 92590 (951) 506-6903
Mexico Beach Volleyball Tournament June 28/29, 2014
If you haven't heard of it yet, this is an annual beach volleyball event (since 1974) held in Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico. The tournament is held on the beach directly behind Papas & Beer. Quiksilver sponsors the prizes, but winners also enjoy free lodging the following year.
Hat Tip ... volleyballmag.com
More Info ... MexVolleyball.com
Rosarito Spring Break 2014
The event is organized yearly by Papas & Beer Rosarito with concerts and attractions. They have a facebook page devoted to releasing current information.
Looks like the date may have or be changing to Sept. 6th 2:00 PM throgh the 8th ending at 8:00PM Hat tip: descubrebajacalifornia.com
The full 2013 schedule has not yet been announced ... 2012 saw the “Lula Party” featuring Clyde Carson, Trigger Nasty, and O’ Boy Ace on Friday. With a mardi gras party and special guests Sly Boogy, Six Reasons, and Bullet Loco. On Sunday saw the “Summer Burn Out” with Finatticz, Young Brown, and 2 Tone.
Stunt rides and shows began on Saturday and continued through Sunday. Grand Baja Hotel, Rosarito Beach Hotel and Rosarito Inn had discounts for the Labor Day Weekend.